Fujitsu & RunMyProcess Startup Challenge
End to end digital platform development with RunMyProcess
RunMyProcess, a Low-Code application process for enterprise companies, together with Fujitsu Japan are seeking qualified applications by startups to co-develop and deploy solutions in the smart city context. The startup contest is focused on tackling urban challenges in the sectors of area-/ or building-management.
The project consists of the integration of data from one or more startup companies into the RunMyProcess platform to co-develop a solution in the city of Berlin. We partnered with a pilot-user to test and implement the results and with the option to extend to the sensing of other urban systems.
We are looking for a startup with an existing proof of concept of a sensor and an analysis-platform to be implemented for the building-/ or area-management sector.
Resources will be dedicated for the implementation of the product over a 2-3 months experimentation phase.
The team will have to travel to Berlin to participate in up to two sprints (2-3 days) between February and April 2020.
English-language proficiency is required, Spoken competence in German would be a plus.
The winner startup will get unique access to Fujitsu networks, platforms, data & knowledge to create a paid MVP, together with Fujitsu and RunMyProcess, to continue the development of their projects.
The support-package will include:
- 10.000 € prize to cover the expenses and enable the prototype-development (no equity taken);
- experimentation case in the city of Berlin;
- greater visibility through inclusion in public events involving local startup ecosystem, city administration and other corporate partners in Berlin;
- access to the Smart City Hub innovation-network to scale solutions.
Finally, the deployment and test of prototype will be organized in an experimental setup in Berlin with opportunities to build further commercial partnerships.
// BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
- For startups, this challenge is the ideal platform to test a solution for a real city challenge & with the potential for scaling.
- For Fujitsu RunMyProcess, enables the extending range of offerings beyond mobility-solutions.
>>This challenge is currently open. Contact us to apply.<<