Job Opening: Team Assistant (m/f/d) – 30h-40h
Berlin Innovation Agency (BIA) designs and facilitates innovation programs and leadership training for large and medium-sized organisations. Our main activity focuses on innovation management and organisational agility. We believe that organisations need to become more entrepreneurial to keep a competitive edge. We bring people, business and innovation together to turn company employees into intrapreneurial change-makers and apply agile techniques to create future-proof organisations. Our projects range from 1-day bootcamp to 2-year transformation initiative.
BIA runs two signature initiatives – the open innovation program Smart City Hub and the startup program – Future City Incubator.
Does our diverse environment sound exciting to you? Then join us as a TEAM ASSISTANT.
Start Date: ASAP
What you’ll do?
- Support the team in event management in programs in the context of New Work, Organisational Agility and Urban Innovation,
- Coordinate with customers on contracting and invoicing,
- Coordinate internally on HR processes and other administrative aspects
- Work as a personal assistant to the CEO, including travel management and meetings scheduling
- Manage team expenses and travel reporting
- Take care of bookkeeping, in cooperation with the Accountant / Finance Manager
- Ensure smooth office management.
What you’ll bring – You…
- … have finished an Ausbildung (or equivalent), or Bachelor,
- … have minimum two years experience in an administrative environment,
- … are fluent in German and English,
- … are very detail and service oriented,
- … can adapt to high pressure agency life,
- … have good people skills,
- … understand and love the world of startups.
- PowerPoint and DATEV skills are a plus.
What you’ll get – You’ll ..
- … work in our own office at Factory Mitte, one of Berlin’s finest innovation spaces,
- … work with a small, fun and dynamic team,
- … have ownership and responsibility from the start,
- … engage with our top ecosystem and build your own super network,
- … work on top-level projects with amazing clients,
- … work with up-and-coming early-stage startups.
Are you ready to jump in? Great – we’re looking to hire asap! Please send your application to email@example.com, including your earliest start date and your salary expectation.