Job Opening: Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Berlin Innovation Agency (BIA) designs and facilitates innovation programs and leadership training for large and medium-sized organisations. Our main activity focuses on innovation management and organisational agility. We believe that organisations need to become more entrepreneurial to keep a competitive edge. We bring people, business and innovation together to turn company employees into intrapreneurial change-makers and apply agile techniques to create future-proof organisations. Our projects range from 1-day bootcamp to 2-year transformation initiative.
BIA runs two signature initiatives – the open innovation program Smart City Hub and the startup program – Future City Incubator.
Does our diverse environment sound exciting to you? Then join us as a MARKETING MANAGER.
Start Date: April
What you’ll do?
- Work on various programs in the context of New Work, Organisational Agility and Urban Innovation,
- Create marketing and communication strategy for the brand and its programs,
- Handle day-to-day social media and mailing list communications,
- Be responsible for content creation and management,
- Manage community driven events,
- Collaborate on the development of our New Work Hub Online Academy,
- Support our smart city incubator and our startups in their communication needs,
- Maintain our homepage and landing pages,
- Coordinate marketing and communication partnerships,
- Deliver and optimise promotional campaigns.
What you’ll bring – You…
- … have a university degree (Hochschule or Uni),
- … have minimum one year of relevant work experience,
- … are fluent in English, German is a plus,
- … have great communication skills,
- … have a good knowledge of WordPress,
- … are familiar with email marketing best practices,
- … have previous experience with CRM (ActiveCampaign is a plus),
- … are creative and able to come up with out-of-box campaigns concepts,
- … can adapt to high pressure agency life,
- … have good people skills,
- … understand and love the world of startups.
What you’ll get – You’ll ..
- … work in our own office at Factory Mitte, one of Berlin’s finest innovation spaces,
- … work with a small, fun and dynamic team,
- … have ownership and responsibility from the start,
- … engage with our top ecosystem and build your own super network,
- … work on top-level projects with amazing clients,
- … work with up-and-coming early-stage startups.
Are you ready to jump in? Great – we’re looking to hire asap! Please send your application to email@example.com, including your earliest start date and your salary expectation.