Job Opening: Partnerships Manager (m/f/d)
Berlin Innovation Agency (BIA) designs and facilitates innovation programs and leadership training for large and medium-sized organisations. Our main activity focuses on innovation management and organisational agility. We believe that organisations need to become more entrepreneurial to keep a competitive edge. We bring people, business and innovation together to turn company employees into intrapreneurial change-makers and apply agile techniques to create future-proof organisations. Our projects range from 1-day bootcamp to 2-year transformation initiative.
BIA runs two signature initiatives – the open innovation program Smart City Hub and the startup program – Future City Incubator.
Does our diverse environment sound exciting to you? Then join us as a PARTNERSHIP MANAGER.
Start Date: ASAP
What you’ll do?
- Work on various programs in the context of New Work, Organisational Agility and Urban Innovation,
- Be in charge of account management with our existing partners and customers,
- Take responsibility for partnership management – discovering opportunities and creating partnership and sales deals with corporate units, academies, innovation hubs
- Discover potential opportunities with other agencies and institutions, and come up with collaborative products and campaigns
- Support in the acquisition of new customers by writing sales and partnership proposals
- Network in the ecosystem, at conferences and meetups,
- Nurture relationships with local and international partners,
- Collaborate on the development of our New Work Hub Online Academy, and our smart city program,
- Work as an active team member and be part of the company’s growth.
What you’ll bring – You…
- … have a university degree (Hochschule or Uni),
- … have minimum one year of relevant work experience,
- … are fluent in English, German is a plus,
- … are fluent in PowerPoint,
- … have the ability to manage diverse demands on your time and a busy workload,
- … are a creative person, who likes to come up with new concepts,
- … have the willingness to quickly and carefully familiarise yourself with new topics,
- … have good knowledge and understanding of digital transformation,
- … know how to create a valuable partnership,
- … think totally customer centric,
- … understand and love the world of startups.
- … have basic business development skills.
What you’ll get – You’ll ..
- … work in our own office at Factory Mitte, one of Berlin’s finest innovation spaces,
- … work with a small, fun and dynamic team,
- … have ownership and responsibility from the start,
- … engage with our top ecosystem and build your own super network,
- … work on top-level projects with amazing clients,
- … work with up-and-coming early-stage startups.
Are you ready to jump in? Great – we’re looking to hire asap! Please send your application to email@example.com, including your earliest start date and your salary expectation.