Job Opening: Project Manager (m/f/d)
Berlin Innovation Agency (BIA) designs and facilitates innovation programs and leadership training for large and medium-sized organisations. Our main activity focuses on innovation management and organisational agility. We believe that organisations need to become more entrepreneurial to keep a competitive edge. We bring people, business and innovation together to turn company employees into intrapreneurial change-makers and apply agile techniques to create future-proof organisations. Our projects range from 1-day bootcamp to 2-year transformation initiative.
BIA runs two signature initiatives – the open innovation program Smart City Hub and the startup program – Future City Incubator.
Does our diverse environment sound exciting to you? Then join us as a PROJECT MANAGER.
Start Date: ASAP
What you’ll do?
- Project-manage corporate training bootcamps and innovation projects, and coordinate projects with our customers
- Co-facilitate customer delivery dates to ensure seamless event execution, take care of event logistics aspects autonomously
- Have end-to-end responsibility for projects, from co-design to logistics, to budgeting up to account management,
- Constantly improve our experience and program design and details,
- Collaborate on the development of our New Work Hub Online Academy,
- Work with our startups during their time at our incubator, supporting the Entrepreneurs on their innovation journey,
- Work with incubator team to discover ways to support the growth of our startups and to a create seamless incubation experience,
- Handle an extremely diverse, action-packed role, supporting both corporates and startups – no work day is same as the other.
What you’ll bring – You…
- … have a university degree (Hochschule or Uni),
- … have minimum one year of relevant work experience,
- … have already organized events with calm and serenity,
- … are fluent in English, German is a plus,
- … can adapt to high pressure agency life,
- … have amazing people skills,
- … have impeccable project management skills,
- … are self-motivated and have a methodical approach with attention to detail,
- … are focused on customers needs,
- … understand and love the world of startups.
- … Design thinking skills are a plus.
What you’ll get – You’ll ..
- … work in our own office at Factory Mitte, one of Berlin’s finest innovation spaces,
- … work with a small, fun and dynamic team,
- … have ownership and responsibility from the start,
- … engage with our top ecosystem and build your own super network,
- … work on top-level projects with amazing clients,
- … work with up-and-coming early-stage startups.
Are you ready to jump in? Great – we’re looking to hire asap! Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your earliest start date and your salary expectation.