Job Opening: Working Student / Intern Marketing Communications (m/w/d)
We are Berlin Innovation Agency (BIA), an independent boutique agency and academy based in the heart of Berlin. We design training, innovation, and change programs for all size organisations in Germany and across Europe. At heart, we are program architects. Our team of 10 loves create and facilitate tailored programs that are co-designed with our customers.
Besides our two signature initiatives, – the open innovation program Smart City Hub and the startup program – Future City Incubator, we are excited to launch a BIA Online Academy, a virtual e-learning platform for company employees. Currently, we are looking for a WORKING STUDENT to support us with MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS.
Does our diverse environment sound exciting to you? Then join our team!
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Berlin Mitte
What you’ll do?
- Create content to keep our social media community engaged
- Write clear and engaging content for our blog, web pages and social media channels
- Implement your own ideas on marketing strategies
- Work in a fun environment where you and your input is valued
- Directly see how your results are developed into a new product
- Take on responsibilities and work independently
- You are enrolled at a German university
- Have 10-15 hours time per week for BIA
- Have knowledge working with Social Media and related tools, i.e. Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- You are a creative thinker who enjoys coming up with new content ideas and formats
- Speak and write fluently in English
- You are organized and detail oriented
What you’ll get
- Work in our own office at Factory Mitte, one of Berlin’s finest innovation spaces
- Work with a small, fun and dynamic team with flat hierarchies
- Have a high level of flexibility and entrepreneurial freedom
- Have ownership and responsibility from the start
- Engage with our top ecosystem and build your own super network
- Membership at Factory Berlin (you are welcome to join events at Factory Mitte and Görlitzer Park) and other benefits
Are you ready to jump in? Great – we’re looking to hire asap! Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your earliest start date